January 25 2015 Latest news:
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Where will Norwich City’s first win come from?
• Putting a stop to the goal music.
• The concern at Norwich City’s worst start to a top-flight season after six games.
• Will Alexander Tettey provide room for Wes Hoolahan on top of a diamond?
• Michael Turner’s difficult start to his Norwich City career.
• Was buying another goalkeeper a priority?
• Are Norwich City lacking the spirit that got them through the last three seasons?
• Fans leaving games early.
• What is at the root of Norwich City’s current malaise?
• Can Norwich City upset Spurs in the League Cup?
• What to expect from the supporters’ forum.
• How far away from full fitness are Steven Whittaker, Anthony Pilkington and Jacob Butterfield?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate