April 19 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Thoughts on Carrow Road’s capacity expansion.
• Grant Holt’s early-season performances.
• Will Norwich City rue the fact they didn’t buy a striker?
• Are the Murphy twins the closest Academy players to making a breakthrough?
• Should Wes Hoolahan have come on against West Ham?
• When will Javier Garrido be allowed to take a free-kick?
• Will Norwich City rue the points lost at home so far at the end of the season?
• Was letting James Vaughan go away on loan for the season a mistake?
• Ryan Bennett losing his place in the starting eleven.
• Leon Barnett’s impressive performances since returning to the team.
• How many points people believe Norwich City will pick up in the next five games.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate