September 2 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Steven Whittaker’s chances of getting into the side when he regains fitness.
• How do you think we should approach the West Ham game, same as QPR and Spurs or change it up?
• The partnership of Leon Barnett and Sebastien Bassong.
• The chances of any of the players who haven’t appeared this season playing on Saturday.
• The future of Elliott Ward.
• David Fox signing a new contract.
• What will Wales’ drubbing in Serbia do to Steve Morison’s confidence?
• The chances of seeing Harry Kane and Grant Holt starting given Simeon Jackson could be shattered from international duty.
• Chris Hughton keeping Chris Martin in the 25-man squad.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate