January 27 2015 Latest news:
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Chris Hughton being given enough time to make his mark on Norwich City.
• How to keep Steve Morison playing the way he did on Saturday.
• How can QPR, West Ham and Southampton justify their unsustainable spending?
• Chris Martin getting a chance to start against West Ham.
• Will Harry Kane get his shot before Chris Martin?
• After two very good outings, where are Norwich City likely to finish this season?
• The other managers who were considered when Paul Lambert left.
• With Norwich City playing with two wingers, where does Wes Hoolahan fit into Chris Hughton’s current plans?
• Elliott Ward’s exclusion from the 25-man squad.
• The lack of another clear cut finisher other than Grant Holt.
• The effect of an international break on the squad.
• What level Norwich City’s youngsters will end up at when the loan window reopens.
• Of the new boys that haven’t played yet, who are you most excited to see get some game time?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate