May 19 2013 Latest news:
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Norwich City writers Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Jonny Howson’s early performances for Norwich City.
• Will Norwich City be able to live up to crowd expectations against Wolves?
• Norwich City’s best midfield four.
• The latest on Marc Tierney’s injury.
• Has Paul Lambert earned the right to pick whatever team he likes without being questioned?
• Who is the priority signing in the summer for the club?
• Who else should be added to the Hall of Fame?
• Steve Morison’s performance at Newcastle.
• The chances of Elliott Bennett scoring before the season ends.
• The best combination at centre-back for the run-in.
• Is the Wolves game regarded as a six-pointer?
• The likelihood of any Academy players making the step up in the next 12 months.
• Will Chris Martin ever make it back in the squad or will he be sold in the summer?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate
Chris Hughton will urge his players to turn on the style at dethroned champions Manchester City.