December 23 2014 Latest news:
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Norwich City have announced their season ticket prices for the 2013/14 season.
Key features include:
• Season tickets are available to renew from 9am Thursday, January 17.
• Best possible prices for those who renew by the first deadline of February 23.
• 2014/15 prices frozen if renewed this season before first deadline and Norwich City are playing in the Premier League next campaign.
• Season ticket in the Barclay purchased before first deadline works out at just £27.29 per match.
• Spread the cost interest-free (subject to £5 administration charge. Terms and conditions apply).
• Starting age for junior concession moved from 16 to 17 in line with government education legislation.
• Season tickets are again capped at 22,000. Priority for any current season tickets which become available after last deadline will go to more than 1,800 signed up for season ticket waiting list.
• Academy initiative: Today, Tomorrow, Forever - included in season ticket price is an optional £1 per home league game donation in support of the club’s Academy, participants will be helping to support the next generation of Canary stars and will be entered into a draw every home league match to be in with the chance of winning back the cost of their season ticket.
Norwich City boss Chris Hughton said: “The one thing you can’t underestimate is how important our home crowd is for us.
“The home crowd is vital – the feeling around the stadium, and how that makes the players feel is vital. The vocal backing we receive from the Norwich fans gives those players a lift, you know it does, and right when the players need it more often than not.”
The club’s chief executive, David McNally, said: “Norwich City supporters are the club’s biggest asset and have played a huge part in helping to drive the team on to success.
“Our club is run rather like a co-operative, with all the spare cash re-invested into football, and our income from ticket sales forms a really important part of our financial planning.
“Time and again, Canary fans back their club and we are so grateful for their continual support. We do hope that all season ticket holders renew their seat once again, to take advantage of both the best possible prices and to freeze Premier League prices for the following season.”
• 2013-14 season ticket price before February 23
• Today, Tomorrow, Forever – By donating £1 per home league game with their new season ticket price, this will go towards developing the new generation of City stars in the Academy. In return each participating fan could win the price of their 2013/14 season ticket back from the club by being entered into a half-time draw at each home league game of 2013/14 – getting 19 chances to win. Supporters are able to opt out of this donation if they don’t wish to take part – full terms and conditions in the season ticket brochure.
• Everything supporters need to know about how to renew their 2013-14 season ticket will be detailed in this year’s ‘We Are Norwich’ season ticket presenter, which has been mailed out to every season ticket holder.
• Membership information for 2013/14 will be released in February 2013.