Your Cromer Bucket List: the best things to do in our town
PUBLISHED: 13:43 01 November 2017 | UPDATED: 13:43 01 November 2017
Cromer is a fantastic place to live in and visit, but if you had to pick just a few things to do, what would they be?
We asked the members of our Enjoy Cromer More Facebook page to come up with their Cromer Bucket List of activities and places that had to be done when in the seaside town.
For those who haven’t been to Cromer have a read, and for residents and regular holiday makers, you may just find something new to try:
• Crabbing off the pier (Gary Dickenson).
• Climb the church tower (Julie Davies).
• Boxing Day dip in the sea (Lucy Cousins).
• Walk along the prom in a storm (Molly Downes).
• Dress up in fancy dress on Carnival Friday (Steven Downes).
• Get a front row view of the fireworks on New Year’s Day (Elsie Wilkinson).
• Go surfing/paddle-boarding (Gary Dickenson).
• Photograph the sunrise and sunset in the same 24 hours (Gary Dickenson).
• Sledging by the lighthouse (Steven Downes).
• Watch a sunset on the pier (Gemma Hinds).
• Being on the lifeboat when it launches from the pier (Dawn Riddo).
• See the Seaside Special and Christmas Show (Julie Davies).
• Hire a beach hut, spend all day on the beach, get a take away Chinese meal to eat out of the tub on the beach with a blanket and a glass of wine (Molly Downes).
• See the Red Arrows in carnival week (Jono Read).
• Try the millionaire shortbread from Huckleberries (Kathryn Dugdale-Evans).
• Afternoon tea in North Lodge Park tearooms (Nicholas Bassett).
• Press the button to start New Year’s Day fireworks (Paul Macro).
• Be on the pirate ship in the float parade (Kerry Page).
• Visit the lifeboat stations and museum, make a donation and save someone’s life at sea (Paul Cox)
• Yoga on the pier in the summer and ride a motorbike in fancy dress in the carnival parade (Mandy Cornell).
• A visit to The Rocket House Cafe (Steve Francis).
Have you got any more items to add to our Cromer Bucket List?
Email email@example.com and join the debate on the Enjoy Cromer More Facebook page.