Tumble dryer catches fire in Swaffham

Fire crews attended the maltings site. Fire crews attended the maltings site.

Sunday, August 10, 2014
5:10 PM

A fire in a tumble dryer sparked an emergency call-out this afternoon.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Fire crews from Swaffham and Dereham were called to White Cross Road after the blaze broke out at about 2.50pm.

The firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to tackle the flames.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Eastern Daily Press visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Eastern Daily Press staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Eastern Daily Press account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Norfolk Weather

Overcast

Overcast

max temp: 15°C

min temp: 9°C

Five-day forecast

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT