Search

Tumble dryer catches fire in Swaffham

PUBLISHED: 17:10 10 August 2014 | UPDATED: 17:10 10 August 2014

Fire crews attended the maltings site.

Fire crews attended the maltings site.

Archant

A fire in a tumble dryer sparked an emergency call-out this afternoon.

Fire crews from Swaffham and Dereham were called to White Cross Road after the blaze broke out at about 2.50pm.

The firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to tackle the flames.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Latest from the EDP

Show Job Lists

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 15°C

min temp: 10°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast