Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • Tell them you intend to County court them to recover any out of pocket expences, its fairly easy to do. If you break the law you pay the penalty but when they get it wrong the dice are loaded against you. Its basicly a gamble even if you know you are in the right and have good evidence.


    Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented



max temp: 9°C

min temp: 6°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up