Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • No post for five days. Worse than that the upper part of Hall Road, Cromer, has steep drives and lanes, where the residents are mainly elderly, some disabled, yet not one council gritter or worker been anywhere near the area. Why does our council put out rubbish statements about caring about the elderly, they haven't a clue what state the people in thses homes are in. And they don't care


    Monday, January 21, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages



max temp: 6°C

min temp: 1°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition