Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • I live in a sheltered housing complex in Gorleston near the Cremetorium. The complex is mostly disabled and elderly people. Unfortunately, we do not get a gritter lorry to do our road, its now sheet ice as is the pavements. This is not exceptable & our so called council should do something before someone gets hurt. The name of our road is Bunnewell Avenue.


    Sunday, January 20, 2013

Most Read


Most Commented



max temp: 10°C

min temp: 5°C

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition