Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • No mention of alcohol not being allowed to be subsidised by the state..Strange that considering the house of commons has a bar & meals out for mp's include alcoholic drinks if they want them. This is simply yet another tax on the less well off who do not get subsidised alcohol, either via being a mp, or via their company expense account, tax deductible gifts etc etc.


    Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 6°C

min temp: 2°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition