Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • If they aimed to house most of their students in the way that the majority of Cambridge University undergraduates are housed by their colleges it would free up a large number of family sized homes in Norwich currently let to second and third year UEA students.As in many university cities not a few of these houses are former council houses sold under the right to buy and making their current owners a killing in rent a year. It is also a consideration that when university students are paying £9,000 a year in tuition fees the last thing they want to be doing is paying £3,000 a year for some tatty student house where it is uncomfortable to live and hard to work properly and their time is spent in battles with letting agencies to get essential maintenance carried out.

    Daisy Roots

    Thursday, November 22, 2012

Latest from the EDP

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 17°C

min temp: 10°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up