Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • My other post pointed out ( apologies if duplicated) that GY council should have the wit to reserve what part of the Runham Vauxhall -North River Road area might be needed in the future for improvements to the Breydon A47 interchange in the event of a dualling and for an eventual new crossing of the Bure which will be essential if the economy ever picks up and housing has to be built to the North of GY. I expect GY council are on that in their usual efficient way-not.

    Daisy Roots

    Monday, November 12, 2012

Most Read


Most Commented



max temp: 11°C

min temp: 3°C

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition