Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • How can an article being critical of Norwich City Council's disregard for democracy generate responses about the NHS, Great Yarmouth, County Council & Dereham. Also, the local government funding apparatus is not just to hurt Labour Councils, it is used everywhere. Paranoia or what?

    Andy T

    Monday, February 25, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented



max temp: 16°C

min temp: 5°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up