Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • It's a start, now Mr Pickels how about doing the same to MPs. They should be subject to the same rules as those lower down along with the second homes allowance. I f I got a job in London Iwould have to pay for my accomodation while Iwas there, sop can MPs!


    Thursday, February 21, 2013

Most Read


Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 10°C

min temp: 5°C

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition