Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • Given the nature of the defect,it would seem that both the architects and consulting engineers must have responsibility for rectification,with the contractors answerable if it was shown that their work was causative.Surely,all three must have been required to take out professional indemnity insurance,in which case costs would be assumed by the insurer and not the tax-payers.


    Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented



max temp: 7°C

min temp: 3°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition