Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • Maryjane, Electra.. this article isn’t about any break in scandal… The offence was probably trespass anyway, which ceases once you leave the property. From the reports there didn’t seem to be any criminal damage. In any event it isn’t County Council that decide whether or not to bring a criminal prosecution. They would have handed the evidence over to the Police who later would have made that decision. Does anyone really think a prosecution would be in the public interest? Do people really think it worth wasting thousands of pounds on an enquiry? I don’t. Good decision all round.

    Andy T

    Thursday, February 07, 2013

Latest from the EDP

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 16°C

min temp: 8°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up