Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • I want to yawn and laugh......Paul H wake up man!! How much longer will you and other Tories keep blaming Labour for this current financial plight. Oh, I forgot you are so out of touch with European and Worldwide financial meltdown alongside your inability to understand how Europe works to the benefit of the UK. Still you could always start sending e mails to a local radio station, then deny it and end up having your conversation recorded. District and County council run by Tories is in meltdown and laughable..............


    Saturday, February 02, 2013

Most Read


Most Commented



max temp: 14°C

min temp: 7°C

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition