Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • Sense at last They have for once listened to the electorate On the subject of the Council Tax rise, this should not be allowed and they should look at existing areas for cost efifciencies. Breckland House Council Tax department is one place that needs shaking up. They tried to charge me £68 for a non payment summons when my account was paid up to date. I refused and they lost £68. How many other people have they done this to?

    Jacob Burns

    Friday, February 01, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 14°C

min temp: 8°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up