Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • What is this nonsense? Instead of road engineers inspecting roads and deciding which ones need work on the basis of safety problems and the known traffic volume and pedestrian numbers we have the prospect of special pleading from parish councils. Well by the time my dozy lot have worked out what is happening all the money will have been spent.How about looking at where the largest schools are and seeing if they would benefit from cycle paths? Or whether crossing points have been created where new estates have been built?

    Daisy Roots

    Thursday, January 31, 2013

Latest from the EDP

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 18°C

min temp: 9°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up