Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • MickB1 - NIMBY is a term used by people that live in council houses, rented accomodation or not from that area. Any person of right mind would not want a developement of this size in their backyard. When you purchase a property you can choose to live in a city, suberb or rural area but what you do not choose is that after years of saving to buy a property in a rural area that area is then ruined forever and engulfed in urban sprawl - And YES I do own my own home! I would like to know since when all the land between Rackheath, Salhouse and Spixworth became the built up area on the outskirts of Norwich as you refer to it because the last time I looked (this morning) it was open green space and farm land which will be lost forever if this developement goes ahead!

    The Golden One

    Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Latest from the EDP

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 14°C

min temp: 7°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up