Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • MickB1 - NIMBY is a term used by people who live in coucil houses, rented accomodation or don't live in that area. Anyone in their right mind that owns their own house would not want a developement of this size in their back yard and YES I do own my own home! People that own their home can choose to purchase a property in either the city, suberbs or a rural area but once you've purchase the property, that you've saved years for, in a rural area you don't then expect that area to be swallowed up in urban sprawl and since when has land between Rackheath, Salhouse and Spixworth become the outskirts of Norwich as you say - It is open green space and farm land which will be lost forever if this developement goes ahead!!

    The Golden One

    Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 12°C

min temp: 3°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up