Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • You are being seriously had, people of Stalham. The County Council are the named owners of the property on behalf of the people of Norfolk - and what are you? I would suggest you insist your County Councillor negotiates a far far lower price with an overage agreement in place should you decide to develop the area and make a profit. The people of North Elmham have just made a similar mistake. They paid £90,000 for a small field for use as a playground. Their County Councillor Mr Borrett told them they had got a wonderful deal. No they hadn't. Shortly afterwards a neighbouring parish council were awarded £100,000 to develop their village hall. So in effect North Elmham's money went straight to a neighbouring parish with another £10,000 as the icing on top. Shame North Elmham didn't have someone to fight their corner. But then the other parish council has a really legendary tough leader who looks out for his parish and wont let the County Councillors walk over them. You need to get in touch with him. I cant remember his name but if you contact Swanton Morley Council I am sure they will point you in the right direction. You should also think of waiting until after May, get rid of your County Councillor, vote in someone who is actually interested in Stalham not in their political party and then you will be in a much better position to fight your corner.


    Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented



max temp: 13°C

min temp: 8°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up