Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • If the County Council is to have a Managing Director then what form is the company to take? Will it be a public limited company with share ownership? A partnership? A private company, if so who are the owners? I think once again the pea brains at the County Council haven't thought this one through because if it is a company and continues to run as badly as it has been someone is going to force it into public administration or bankruptcy.


    Thursday, January 10, 2013

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 10°C

min temp: 3°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up