Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • A commission to investigate and explain the old boy network? I can't think of anyone more inappropriate than this awful *****. So the ConDems get rid of quangos and replace them with 'commissions'. Presumably if a child's family has access to a foodbank they are not considered to be in poverty?

    Police Commissioner ???

    Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Latest from the EDP

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 16°C

min temp: 8°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition


Newsletter Sign Up