Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • So what about Council tenants like us, who work full time, don't claim any benefits, pay full rent and council tax, AND keep our homes and gardens clean and tidy all the time?? When do we get OUR £100!!! They should treat outgoing tenants like families in the armed forces married quarters. When they move out, they are inspected, and if so much as a dusty ledge or a carpet stain is found they are penalised. Clean up or pay up is a much better idea.

    Carol Bolton

    Friday, December 28, 2012

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented



max temp: 5°C

min temp: 4°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition