Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • You don't expect a council decision to be made using common sense surely. As a matter of interest are the councillors CRB checked as I am sure they will be attending the party if there's free food and drink

    Cynical Bob

    Thursday, December 06, 2012

Most Read


Most Commented



max temp: 14°C

min temp: 9°C

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition