September 15 2014 Latest news:
Saturday, August 11, 2012
A person has been treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a flat in Norwich.
One appliance from Earlham and one from Sprowston were called to reports of a fire in a ground floor flat at Haslips Close, near Dereham Road, at just before 11.30am yesterday
Crews used hose reel jets to extinguish the fire and a fan to ventilate the premises.
An ambulance attended to deal with one casualty who was suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation.