November 27 2014 Latest news:
Friday, January 24, 2014
One person has been taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a blaze in Bowers Avenue, Mile Cross in Norwich.
Fire crews from Earlham, Sprowston and Carrow attended from about 5.40pm today. It was extinguished using hose reel jets and breathing apparatus.
A spokesman for Norwich police said: “There was no fire, it was just an oil heater tipping over. “Smoke was seen on the premises and one person was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation.”