Man taken to hospital after Cromer flat fire
15:01 24 January 2013
A man in his 60s was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation after a Cromer flat fire.
The small blaze broke out on the second floor of the building on Garden Street at 1.19pm today.
Firefighters from Cromer and Sheringham were called and left the scene at 1.45pm.
An East of England Ambulance spokesman said paramedics were called just after 1.30pm and treated the man for smoke inhalation before taking him to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.