Search

Lowestoft: Firefighters take two fridges out of house after occupants smell ammonia

PUBLISHED: 21:42 03 April 2014 | UPDATED: 21:43 03 April 2014

Archant

Fire service have removed two faulty fridges from a house in Lowestoft after a funny smell was reported.

They were called at 4.22pm today and on arrival at the property in Dove Street firefighters discovered a strong smell of ammonia.

They wore breathing apparatus as they removed the first fridge and delivered oxygen therapy to one occupant.

They monitored the air with a gas monitor and then removed the second faulty fridge.

Three people were left in the care of the ambulance services.

0

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Most Commented

Latest from the EDP

Overcast

Overcast

max temp: 10°C

min temp: 6°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast
HOT JOBS

Show Job Lists

Digital Edition

cover

Enjoy the EDP
digital edition

Subscribe