Search

Lowestoft: Firefighters take two fridges out of house after occupants smell ammonia

PUBLISHED: 21:42 03 April 2014 | UPDATED: 21:43 03 April 2014

Archant

Fire service have removed two faulty fridges from a house in Lowestoft after a funny smell was reported.

They were called at 4.22pm today and on arrival at the property in Dove Street firefighters discovered a strong smell of ammonia.

They wore breathing apparatus as they removed the first fridge and delivered oxygen therapy to one occupant.

They monitored the air with a gas monitor and then removed the second faulty fridge.

Three people were left in the care of the ambulance services.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Latest from the EDP

Show Job Lists

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 18°C

min temp: 15°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast