December 12 2013 Latest news:
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Firefighters were called out to a house in Ullswater in Carlton Colville after an external electrical box burst into flame.
The fire was reported today at 3.35am and saw flames spreading to other parts of the property and smoke billowing from the house.
Three fire engines were called out to the blaze, which was put out by 4.55am.
A Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: “The fire had spread to the cavity and smoke was issuing from the eaves.
“Firefighters worked to cut away the eaves and remove roof tiles and used a thermal image camera to ensure fire was extinguished.”