Firefighters put out tumble dryer fire in West Runton
PUBLISHED: 12:33 04 April 2014 | UPDATED: 12:48 04 April 2014
Firefighters from Sheringham and Cromer were called out to tackle a tumble dryer fire this morning.
The crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service received the call at around 10.43am to a house on Balfour Road, West Runton.
The fire was extinguished using hose reel jets and the crews wore breathing apparatus and used a thermal image camera and positive pressure ventilation to clear smoke from the building.
Nobody is believed to have been injured.