Search

Firefighters called to small blaze at Mundesley shop

PUBLISHED: 13:18 06 April 2014 | UPDATED: 13:18 06 April 2014

Archant

Firefighters were called to a small shop fire in Mundesley today.

Two appliances from Mundesley and North Walsham attended to the small fire - believed to be caused by a wiring fault - at the Spar shop on High Street at around 12.12pm.

The crews wore breathing apparatus to investigate and checked for hot spots using a thermal imaging camera.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Latest from the EDP

Show Job Lists

Rain

Rain

max temp: 19°C

min temp: 13°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast