Search

Fire crews ventilate Hethersett home of gas leaking from freezer

Archant

Two fire engines were sent to a Hethersett home this afternoon to deal with gas leaking from a freezer.

Fire crews from Earlham and Hethersett arrived at a house in Campion Way at 12.19pm to move the freezer outside and ventilate the property.

Freezer gas is an odourless, colourless and non-flammable liquid group of chemicals which is non-toxic to humans, but Inhaling from a leak can be dangerous as it is heavier than air and can settle in the lungs.

The crews left the house at 12.30pm.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Latest from the EDP

Show Job Lists

Overcast

Overcast

max temp: 19°C

min temp: 13°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast