Electricity meter fire at Dereham house
PUBLISHED: 17:39 13 February 2013 | UPDATED: 17:39 13 February 2013
Firefighters have been called to reports of an electricity meter fire at a house in Dereham this afternoon.
Two crews of firefighters from Dereham went to the building on Jubilee Avenue at 3.50pm.
They used reel jets and breathing apparatus while tackling the fire, which a fire service spokesman said caused minimal damage to kitchen units.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The firefighters’ role in the incident was declared over at 4.30pm, and the electricity company arrived at 4.50pm.