Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • .....The National Association for Small this organisation a charity (it claims it is), but I can't find it on the Charity Commission website. Perhaps it is a pressure group based in Oxfordshire, perhaps Mervyn Benford can let us all know why he is interested in Norfolk? Does Norfolk County Council fund them by any chance?


    Saturday, November 10, 2012

Most Read




max temp: 13°C

min temp: 6°C

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition