Search

Firefighters rescue pupil whose leg got stuck in a plastic chair

PUBLISHED: 10:46 23 November 2012 | UPDATED: 13:55 23 November 2012

Firefighters were called to rescue the boy after he got stuck in a plastic chair at school.

Firefighters were called to rescue the boy after he got stuck in a plastic chair at school.

Archant

A Dereham junior school called firefighters to free a boy whose leg became stuck in a plastic chair this morning.

One crew from Dereham fire station were called to St Nicholas Junior School in Littlefields at 9.32am, and used hand-held equipment to free the child.

A fire service spokesman said the operation took about 10 minutes, and boy did not suffer serious injuries and paramedics were not called.

A spokesman for the school said: “It was a minor incident and the boy concerned is absolutely fine. No ambulance attended the scene and lessons are carrying on as normal. There will no investigation into the incident.”

Related articles

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

Latest from the EDP

Show Job Lists

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 22°C

min temp: 12°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast