10 things to do in Norfolk and Suffolk during half-term
PUBLISHED: 14:00 29 May 2017 | UPDATED: 17:10 29 May 2017
With the half term week now upon us, we’ve put together a list of activities - both inside and out - families can enjoy over the next few days.
• On Friday, forage among foliage and search for mini-beasts at Norfolk Wildlife Trust’s Hickling Broad. To book and for information, call 01603 625540.
• Throw on your backpack and become a dinosaur explorer at the Dinosaur Adventure Park in Lenwade, discovering fossils and tracks every day until Sunday. Call 01603 876310.
• Spend a night away at one of the region’s caravan parks or campsites for National Camping and Caravanning Week, which runs until Sunday.
• Learn about the story of the most famous ocean liner in the world at the Titanic: Honour and Glory exhibition at Great Yarmouth’s Time and Tide Museum.
• Hop aboard a tractor trailer tour of Holkham Hall to explore its crops and livestock. Tours run from Tuesday to Sunday, book on 01328 713111.
• Youngsters can turn their hand to puppet-making with workshop leaders at the Norwich Puppet Theatre, on St James, from Tuesday to Friday. Call 01603 629921.
• On Wednesday, visit the Lego street at Strangers’ Hall in Norwich and help build a brand new Lego community, before turning bricks into warriors. Call 01603 493625.
• Bewilderwood will be celebrating its 10th anniversary everyday until Sunday with a cake and costume party and a fancy dress parade. You can book online.
• A family-friendly celebration of video games will be held at Norwich Gaming Festival at the Forum, in Norwich, until Saturday. Meet developers and play some old classics.
• Everyday until Sunday, Banham Zoo will be exploring the weird and wonderful ways its animals ‘woo’ each other as part of the national Love Your Zoo campaign.
Leave your suggestions for what to do during half term in the comments below.