May 24 2013 Latest news:
By STEVE DOWNES
Sunday, November 11, 2012
A number of vehicle crimes are among the latest incidents to be reported at North Walsham and Mundesley.
A weekly update from police in the town included:
● A laptop being damaged by a thief who tried to steal it between 10.37am and 11.11am on November 5 at Bacton Road, North Walsham
● Between 11.30pm on November 5 and 10am on November 7 on Hollybush Road, North Walsham a car was scratched in three places
● A coach driver whose cash box and cash were taken when he stopped at Park Lane, North Walsham and left his vehicle unattended between 10.25am and 10.35am on November 3
● Between 6.30pm on October 26 and 6.30pm on October 31 a wallet was stolen from the glovebox of a Citroen Xsara Picasso at Cromer Road, Mundesley
● A mobile phone was taken when it was left on the counter of a shop at Hall Lane, North Walsham between 8am and 8.17am on November 8.
Witnesses, call police on 121.
Terrorism returned to the streets of London today as two suspected Muslim fanatics butchered a man in broad daylight in the name of “Allah”.
max temp: 9°C
min temp: 9°C