Course inspection due at Fakenham Racecourse this afternoon
PUBLISHED: 13:23 12 January 2013 | UPDATED: 15:52 12 January 2013
© Archant Norfolk 2012
A decision on tomorrow’s race meeting at Fakenham Racecourse has been postponed until tomorrow morning.
The course has been described as frozen in places and unraceable at 8.30am and frost is the prevailing concern for officials.
A further inspection may be carried out tomorrow morning.
See our website for further updates.