Search

FREE GoGoDragon! stickers in today's EDP and Evening News!

Click here

Boy gets finger stuck in a metal hole at lunchtime

14:07 31 January 2013

The fire service were called to Unthank Road at 6.45am.

The fire service were called to Unthank Road at 6.45am.

Archant Norfolk Photographic © 2011

The fire service were called to a primary school today to help with a finger stuck in a post.

shares

A boy at Parker’s Primary School in Saham Toney near Watton got his finger stuck in a cabin hook used to hold a door open just after 1pm.

The brigade used hand tools to help set it free.

Laura Sproston, headteacher at Parker’s Primary School, said the accident was a minor incident.

She said: “A fire crew and paramedic attended the scene at our request, and helped to remove the boy’s finger from the hook.

“Lessons carried on here as normal and the boy concerned is absolutely fine. We would like to thank the fire service and paramedic who attended promptly and were wonderful.”

shares

0 comments

Most Read

Featured Pages

Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 21°C

min temp: 18°C

Listen to the latest weather forecast

Digital Edition

cover

Enjoy the EDP
digital edition

Subscribe

Broads Outdoor Festival

cover

Enjoy the Broads
Outdoor Festival
digital edition

Read

Eating Out in the Broads

cover

Enjoy the Eating Out
in the Broads
digital edition

Read

Great Days Out

cover

Enjoy the Great Days
Out digital edition

Read

Get Into Summer

cover

Enjoy the Get Into
Summer digital edition

Read