Everything you need to know about Norwich Cocktail Week 2017
PUBLISHED: 16:36 07 October 2017 | UPDATED: 17:18 11 October 2017
It’s that time of year again! Norwich Cocktail Week is upon us once more, here’s what you need to know about the event...
When is it
Norwich Cocktail Week, a celebration of the city’s cocktail culture runs from October 7 to October 14.
How it works
The week long celebration highlights the amazing cocktails, cocktail makers and bars in Norwich. A range of events and offers run during the week to allow people to visit regular favourites, discover hidden gems and try new things. A total of 27 bars and venues are taking part and all you need to do to join in is get yourself a wristband. Online sales have ended, but wristbands can be purchased for £7 from Bond No.28, East Twenty Six, Franks, The Gin Palace, North, William & Florence or The Woolpack.
A range of bars, pubs and restaurants get involved in Norwich Cocktail Week each year. For 2017, the bars include The Alley Ole, Copa Cubana, The Doghouse, Franks Bar, North, William & Florence, The Woolpack Yard, Revolution, Bar 11, 42 King Street, Bedfords Bar, Bond No.28 Tombland, The Birdcage, The Cottage, East Twenty Six, The Gin Palace, Gringos, The Lawyer, Library Restaurant & Grill, The Maids Head Hotel, Mr Postle’s Apothecary, Platform Twelve, The Plasterers Arms, St Giles House Hotel and The Ten Bells.
A selection of events are being held throughout the week.
• Margarita Demonstration, Gringos, Tuesday October 10, 8pm-9pm, free
• Olmeca Tequila Masterclass, Gringos, Wednesday October 11, 8pm-9pm, free
• Aged Cocktail Tasting, The Plasterers Arms, Thursday October 12, 7.30pm, £14
• Tamale & Tequila Thursday, Gringos, Thursday October 12, from 5pm, £9
• HI Spirits Masterclass, Gringos, Thursday October 10, 8pm-9pm, free
• Gin Club, Aroma, Upper King Street, free
For more information visit norwichcocktailweek.com