Eleven reader photos capturing the beauty of Norfolk and our stunning wildlife
PUBLISHED: 10:00 08 April 2017
We get loads of wonderful photographs sent to us every week; here are some of our favourites from the last seven days.
1. I know how you feel.. Africa Alive!
2. Beautiful day for a morning walk at Beeston Bump.
3. Hills and slopes at Castle Acre.
4. Highland cattle enjoying the water.
5. Spring is most definitely here!
6. Mute swan in flight.
7. Evening sunset on Castle Acre church.
8. Shingle street.
9. Southwold beach huts.
10. Perfect symmetry on Cromer pier.
11. Peace and tranquillity amongst the flowers at Ickworth house.
If you would like your photos included in the weekly roundup then tag our Instagram page @edp24. Alternatively, you can also upload them to Iwitness24 to have the chance of being featured in our newspapers and other online galleries.