10 reasons to visit Norwich Market
As Norwich Market vies to become Britain’s favourite market in the annual National Market’s Association competition, we look at some of the reasons why it deserves to win.
1. It’s an important part of Norwich’s history and culture. We should support it and the local, independent businesses it is home to.
2. It’s a foodie haven, filled with cuisine from all over the world, including Spanish, French, Chilean, Italian and South East Asian street food.
3. If you like all things vintage, there are some real treasures to be found at Nikki’s Vintage and Taxi Vintage Clothing.
4. It’s the perfect place to wander about if you’re looking to inject a little nostalgia into your life.
5. You can restock your pantry and fridge with loads of local produce, there’s plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables to go around, not to mention cheese and meats.
6. Why not stop by to pick up some beautiful flowers for a loved one, or just to treat yourself. You deserve it.
7. Did we mention the food? There’s an abundance of sweet treats to be found from macarons to cupcakes, churros and ice cream.
8. To get something fixed. Inside the market you’ll find talented repair men and women who can fix everything from watches to iPhones.
9. For a spot of pampering - Mama B’s is on hand to do your eyebrows, while Downtown Cuts can trim your hair and Nadia can give you an impressive henna tattoo.
10. You’ll discover something new each and every time you visit. So what are you waiting for?