10 questions with... singer-songwriter, J.J. Leone
PUBLISHED: 14:52 13 September 2017 | UPDATED: 09:23 17 November 2017
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with J.J. Leone, a singer-songwriter from Dereham, fresh from his performance at the Sundown Festival 2017.
• Describe Norwich in three words...
Artistic, diverse, peaceful.
• If you were stranded on a deserted island, which three people would you want to be with?
The guys in my backing band, we’ve been stranded before and got through it.
• If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
Nigel from Spinal Tap. His amps go to 11 y’know...
• How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Chinese all you can eat down on Riverside an a quick busking session on Gentleman’s Walk before catching a game at Carrow Road and finishing with an evening on Prince of Wales...Standard.
• Would you prefer a night in front of the telly or a night out in the city?
Depends if there are any decent films on.
• What’s your mantra in life?
It’s not about the size of your pencil, but the way you write your name.
• Which song defines your life?
Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.
• What’s your biggest fear?
Snakes - even if they’re in a glass tank in someone’s house, I’m not sticking around!
• What one thing could you never be without?
• What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy my own island with a recording studio on it. Obviously I’d also need a plane to get there too...
• If you’d like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com