Reporting inappropriate content

You can use this form to report the content shown below as inappropriate.

If you disagree with a story or a comment please post your own view directly on the piece itself rather than making a complaint.

Please provide full contact details with your complaint, so we can reply or contact you for more details.

I want to complain about this content:

  • From above - 'The chartered civil engineer has now secured a licensing and distruction deal with Derbyshire-based firm Flowflex, which will also assemble the pumps' - I assume they assemble them out of the distructed parts?


    Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Most Read


Most Commented

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 8°C

min temp: 5°C

Digital Edition


Enjoy the EDP
digital edition